If you’re ready to:
- Assess your personal and professional life satisfaction
- Design your fulfilling life
- Identify your leadership strengths
- Address your limiting beliefs
- Develop your emotional intelligence
- Stay in tune with yourself and others
- Plan for ongoing meaningful work and life fulfillment
then get ready to live your ‘…One WILD and PRECIOUS LIFE.’ – Mary Oliver
I can help you!
This coaching work is grounded in science. I am particularly guided by the leadership research of Kouzes, Posner, Goleman, Boyatzis, McKee, Rath, Senge, and Scharmer, Cooperrider and Whitney. These leadership experts and researchers are focused on exemplary practices of leadership, leading with emotional intelligence, resonant leadership, strengths based leadership, personal mastery, leading from the emerging future, and building on what is already working.
These skills take you above and beyond a particular skill-set and knowledge base and help you move from ‘Good to Great’ (Collins).
I am specifically trained and certified as a coach and as such, I am trained to listen deeply and ask questions that help you access your own answers and intuition about what to do. The answers live within you!
The coaching process helps you find your own way forward.